Do you want to learn a new language
? Do you want to memorize a long list of medical terms? Do you need to review your collection of flash cards
while going to the office?
Keep Your Word lets you build your own dictionary, classifying and grouping the terms exactly how you want to, while helping you to learn a large vocabulary
thanks to its different exercise modes.
And now, you can take your dictionaries everywhere using the new iPhone client
, Keep Your Word Reader
Keep Your Word is designed to...
- Collect vocabulary.
Import vocabulary lists from a CSV file, download a dictionary from wordsparade.com or add words to the Quick Entry window while browsing the web or watching a movie.
- Manually classify vocabulary.
Drag and drop words to and from any of the default categories. Add, delete, rename, relocate categories as you wish.
- Automatically classify vocabulary.
Smart Groups, similar to iTunes smart lists, are your friends. Tag your words, add comments, and let the app do the rest.
- Memorize your vocabulary.
Six exercise modes are waiting for you: Flash Cards, Quick Quiz, Printed Test, Written Test, Time Challenge, and the good old Memory. Keep Your Word tracks your progress as you drill your vocabulary.
And there is much more:
- Spaced repetition. Keep Your Word uses the Leitner system to ensure you get maximum memory retention for your learning sessions.
- Printable bingo games.
- Printable flash cards.
- Words and flashcards support audio and images.
- Twitter integration.
- iChat Theater integration.
- iPhone client.
- You don't need to be a computer expert to use it.